NOTE: Use the following step-by-step guide with the screen capture at the bottom.
- Name the action.
- Put the action in category folder (optional).
- Connect to action groups (optional).
- Set the width and height of the HTML box; leave as “-1″ for automatic.
- Set CSS styling properties (optional) by clicking on the field and using the wizard.
- Click on ‘Use IFRAME’ to place a Web page in a frame inside the container; provide the URL in the field that will open when checked. Leave unchecked to create the HTML content by using the editor.
- Click on the ‘Use parameters’ button to enable using variables and see the list *.
- Create the content for the action. Click on the ‘Source’ button to switch between using the editor and typing source code.
- Select where to insert the HTML content. Ctrl+click or Cmd+click to select multiple containers.
NOTE: an HTML action can only be placed into a pre-defined container.
- Choose a page group to limit the action only to pages that belong to the group.
* Parameters will be replaced with the appropriate value when executing the action. you can type the parameter’s name or click on it in the list.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard