NOTE: Use the following step-by-step guide with the screen capture at the bottom.
- Name the action.
- Put the action in category folder (optional).
- Connect to action groups (optional).
- Choose if you want to change font properties inside links, outside links or in both.
- Specify the original font’s size conditions.
- Specify the original font’s style conditions.
- Specify to what size and colour to change the font if the conditions in number 5 match.
- Specify to what style to change the font if the conditions in number 6 match.
- Choose the containers in which you want the font properties to be changed. Choose none if you want to apply the action over the whole page, regardless of containers.
- Choose the HTML element classes to which you want to apply the action.
- Specify a delay between loading the page and displaying the popup.
- Choose a page group to limit the action only to pages that belong to the group.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard