Action: Google AdWords
Personyze allows you to track complex goals with Google AdWords with great flexibility.
Define complex, accurate goals that include page events and dynamic content – Personyze will send information to your Google AdWords account every time that a goal is reached.
IMPORTANT: You must have the following configured before you can use Remarketing in Personyze:
- Google integration. Go to ‘Settings’ → ‘Third Party Applications’.
- You should have knowledge of how to track goals in Google AdWords.
- Go to the Profiler → ‘Segments’ tab, and click on the name of the segment that represents the goal that you want to transmit to Google AdWords.
- Click on the ‘Action Groups’ tab, and then on the ‘Add new group’ button.
- Name the Action Group, and click on ‘Save’.
- Click on the ‘Add new action’ button and choose ‘Google AdWords’. Name the action.
- Copy the Conversion ID from your Google AdWords account and paste it in the ‘Conversion ID’ field.
- Copy the Remarketing code from your Google AdWords account and paste it in the ‘Label’ field.
- Click on ‘Save’.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard