Action Google Remarketing
Target your visitors with AdWords per segment
Remarketing allows you to show ads to your visitors as they browse the Web, after they leave your website.
Google gives you a short piece of code (called a “Remarketing tag”) for each campaign. When a visitor’s browser runs the code, they will be shown ads that correspond to the tag’s associated campaign.
Personyze lets you run the code, and thus trigger remarketing, based on complex conditions, including visitors’ characteristics, demographics, browsing history and page events.
IMPORTANT: You must have the following configured before you can use Remarketing in Personyze:
- Google integration. Go to ‘Settings’ → ‘Third Party Applications’.
- Create one Remarketing list in your Google AdWords account for each segment (audience) that you want to target.
- Go to the Profiler → ‘Segments’ tab, and click on the name of the segment that you want to target.
- Click on the ‘Action Groups’ tab, and then on the ‘Add new group’ button.
- Name the Action Group, and click on ‘Save’.
- Click on the ‘Add new action’ button and choose ‘Google AdWords’. Name the action.
- Copy the Conversion ID from your Google AdWords account and paste it in the ‘Conversion ID’ field.
- Copy the Remarketing code from your Google AdWords account and paste it in the ‘Label’ field.
- Click on ‘Save’.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard