Lead Management Forms in Personyze
One of the action tools in Personyze is the ability to create forms, and use them to collect user data. Providing a form leads to more customer data at your disposal, and better segmentation and personalization. With Personyze Lead Management Form widget, it’s easy to acquire custom form data from your visitors.
In the Personyze interface, the Lead Management Form widget is available in the action widgets in step 2 of any campaign.
The path to this tool is:
New Campaign > Add Actions > Create New Action > Forms, Remarketing Emails > Lead Management Form
What audience you choose (in step 1 of the campaign) will determine who sees the form, which could be as general as All Visitors, as specific as a single targeted account, or anything in-between.
When you click the Lead Management Form widget, the first thing you will see is the HTML editor, which allows you to create your custom form from scratch, or to insert your pre-made form by selecting “Source” and entering your custom html.
Each element of the form you create has the ability to be:
A simple input field (such as “Name:”)
A text area (such as when a longer written statement is required)
A drop-down list with multiple answers, checkboxes, or radio buttons.
You’ll also see form templates to start with, which you can then customize:
All aspects of the form, including its look and feel, can be fully customized to suit your needs, using the simple, straightforward tools included in the HTML editor.
Once the form is created, other options include:
1. Where the form will be shown, whether in a placeholder, popup, or top/bottom bar.
2. When to stop showing the form, such as once clicked or seen X number of times.
More advanced options include:
Send an email
Execute a webhook
Trigger other actions by the user’s interaction with the form
After you’ve set up the form, the widget also includes the options to create custom:
1. After Submit Messages, to be presented when the form is submitted (also using HTML editor)
2. Thank You Emails, to be sent to the user
3. Automated Reports to the admin, about the updated lead information, in the form of an email.
What to Do with Form Data
How the information from the form is stored and utilized really depends on your individual needs and purposes, but the two most common ways to store information from the form is as custom integer and text variables in the user profile.
Once a user has submitted the form, the information provided can be used for:
- Better analytics
- Creating personalized content
Here are a few examples of what form-data-driven personalization can look like:
Collect user product preferences, and use that information to show them what they’re interested in seeing, without relying only on behavioral targeting.
Acquire information about whether they want personalization or not, and personalize your website only for those who want it.
In a B2B situation, you could collect the industry, company role, or position in the funnel of prospective leads, and thereby show them different versions of your content, promotions, and calls to action, for more relevant marketing. Also, insert the name of their company, and even their personal name into your calls to action, personalized emails, and on the page itself.
Show different recommendation algorithms to users based on their age range, collected from the form data.
As custom variables, your imagination is the limit for how you can utilize form data in your targeting and personalization campaigns.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard