Use the following step-by-step guide to execute dynamic HTML Actions in Personyze
Follow Path: New Campaign > Add Actions > Advanced > Dynamic Html
Setup the URL of the page from which you want to extract content. Do one of the following:
Type the URL.
Click on “Transform current URL” to set the URL dynamically based on the current URL, and type one or more parts of the URL that you want to change (click on the question mark icons for more information).
Setup the area of the page from which you want to extract content. Do one of the following:
Type the HTML ID of the element from which you want to extract content.
Type the CSS Selector of the element from which you want to extract content.
Select where to insert the content, such as popup, placeholder, or top-bottom bars.
NOTE: An HTML Loader action can place content only into predefined containers
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard