NOTE: Use the following step-by-step guide with the screen capture at the bottom.
- Name the action.
- Put the action in category folder (optional).
- Connect to action groups (optional).
- Choose a page group to limit the action only to pages that belong to the group.
Assigning an appropriate response to each action’s performance.
At the bottom of every Personalization Action there is an ‘Alert’ feature. The Alert can:
- Send an email alerting that an action is underperforming,
- Automatically deactivate that action or audience when the visitor matches some audience( custom conditions are met).
- Or influence 3rd party apps via Webhook actions based on campaign performance.