Monitor visitor’s activity in your site in real-time
Use the Live Visits page to monitor your visitor’s (including you own) activity in your website in real-time.
The Live Visits page is great to use when creating new personalization campaigns.
FILTER: Filter data and track only the visitors most relevant to you
You can The results can be filtered based on the following:
- Filter by my IP: will only show you visitors from the current IP you are surfing from
- Sessions: set the timeframe for showing visitor’s activity in the site, for exa
- mple, “visitors from the past hour” or “past 10 minutes”, etc Countries: show v
isitors from specific countries
- Segments: show visitors that matched specific segments
- Pages: show visitors that viewed specific pages in your site
- Users: show visitors with specific user ID’s
- IP: show visitors from a specific IP address
- Actions: show visitors that matched specific action
Note: You can also create filters by clicking on relevant metrics in each of the statistics charts (e.g. after clicking on the depiction of the U.S.A. on the Interactive map in the “User Statistics” Checkbox chart, you’ve just created a country based filter and will only be presented information regarding visitors from the U.S.A).
2. Statistics Charts: check each of the checkboxes to show live visitor’s statistics of that metric.
The options are:1. User’s statistics – shows visitor activity based on time, country, and segments. Displays common metrics.
2. Segments: - Displays the statistical information with a larger concentration on segments.
- Placing the mouse cursor over a singular point on the time chart will show you the number of visitors to your website at that particular time.
- Placing the mouse cursor over a country on the map will make that county more visible and provide you with a summary of data related to that country. Clicking will create a filter.
- Placing the mouse cursor over a single color of the “Users per segment” pie chart, will provide you with a data summary of visitors who matched that segment. Clicking will create a filter.
3. Action statistics:4. Country statistics:5. Referrer types:6. Referrer domains: - analyzes and displays statistical data according to the referrer domain type.7. Most popular pages: analyzes and displays statistical data according to the popularity of that particular page among new and returning users.
- Placing the mouse cursor over one of the bars in the “Segments” chart will provide will display the number of filtered users who matched this segment over the pasthour and a half.
- Clicking will create a segment based filter.
3. LIVE VISITORS PROPERTIES:
This table shows you the live visitors in your site (either all, or the ones that match a filter metric).
- Each line represents a visitor in your site.
- Each column displays different information regarding the visitor’s activity or profile.
- You can click or mouse over the columns to show additional data such as:
· Session: click on this link to go to an extended view of this visitor’s current session
After you click on the a Session, you’re transferred to the session page:
Notice the three expandable buttons on the left:1) Clicking on “Session Details” expands into a chart with all Personal, Geographic and System information visible to Personyze2) Clicking on “Weather” expands into a chart with the IP based weather forecast used by Personyze’s Weather Segmentation Engine.3) Clicking on “Social Data” expands into a chart with all Personal information visible to Personyze from synchronyzing with Facebook, Rapleaf and on page Containers.3) Clicking on “Social Data” expands into a chart with all Personal information visible to Personyze from synchronyzing with Facebook, Rapleaf and on page Containers.
· Pages Vewed –Placing the mouse cursor over the Pages Viewed column, opens a window with detailed view of each one of the pages in chronological order
· Current Page:Shows the URL of the current page the visitor viewed
· Geo location:Shows the Geo location of the visitor
· Events:Shows events triggered by the visitor
· Segments:Shows all segments and actions this visitor matched
· User ID:Shows the unique user ID of that visitors (provided by Personyze)
· Device and browser:Shows the browser, device as well as other software settings of that visitor
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- A/B Testing