- It notifies Personyze that a conversion took place, and registers an increase in that particular conversion rate for every Audience and Personalization Action that were matched or executed during that session.
- It keeps track of the Goal Value for every particular conversion and reports them for every Audience and Personalization Action that were matched or executed during that session. The overall Goal Value to the website for every particular goal, can be found in the “Metrics Over Time” chart in the Audience Analytics section.
- Go to the “Goals” section, under the settings Menu.
- Customize Your Goal
- Name Your Goal.
- Specify the Static Goal Value to be assigned to the conversion, in the event the container is empty or doesn’t exist.
- Embed it in a Page – this is the same as Google Analytics conversion pixel, Personyze conversion pixel can be embedded in any webpage, and executed every time a visitor arrives to that webpage.For example, when a visitor arrives at the “Thank You” page at the end of the checkout process.