To use the redirect action in a Personyze campaign, use the following path:
Create New Campaign > Add Actions > Redirect to URL
1. Once in the Redirect to URL widget, you’ll be prompted to enter the URL you wish to redirect to:
2. You also have the option to modify parts of the current URL, rather than redirecting to a totally new URL.
3. The audience parameters you set in Step 1 of the campaign will determine the circumstances in which someone is redirected to the URL, such as from what page, and/or when X, Y, Z has occurred.
4. Additional settings include many events the action can trigger when shown/executed.
5. Alerts are another additional option, which can be executed via email, webhook, or enable/disable action audience.
6. Choose whether to associate the action with a given page group, as well as when to stop showing it.
7. Name the action, and click Save.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance
- Get Code to Insert Recommendations Into Third-Party Emails Wizard