Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
Using https://zapier.com/ to leverage data from Personzye and to act on it in many third party applications.
In this example, we want to send lead information to a Google Doc. The goal is that whenever Personyze determines user interest, we want to add raw data in the Google Doc in real-time, with lead info and the dynamic interest. The same example can apply to MailChimp and Salesforce, etc.
1. Setting Zapier to trigger from a webhook:
2. Choose “Catch Hook,” since Personyze will run this webhook once the visitor matches the campaign.
3. Leave this step empty.
4. You now have the webhook URL; copy the URL and go to Personyze, and add it to your action (See Step 8).
5. Now, we set the action to take, once the trigger is received (webhook call was made). In our example, we choose the Google Doc, and we choose “Set New Row.”
6. Now, we are asked to connect the Google account to select spreadsheets.
7. After we select the spreadsheet, we set the key where we want the first name to go, etc. The same keys we will set in Personyze, later.
8. Now, in Personyze, we set the webhook action with the URL from above + the key variables. sWe can choose different types of data sets, from data grabbing from site, such as cart value, or username, or to set fixed data.
9. After we have set and saved the action, we can trigger the campaign, and if we go to Google Docs, we will see the data added to our Google Doc.
- Tracking code and domains settings
- CRM Integration
- Add an Assistant account
- Grab Site Dynamic Data
- Facebook Connect Integration Action
- API / Advanced Integration
- Setting Personyze Recommendation engine
- Google Analytics Integration
- Sending data to Zapier.com via Webhook
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Cross-device visitor tracking
- Additional Assistance